Treatex Exterior Oil Champagne
Treatex Exterior Oils are manufactured on a base of natural sustainable raw materials including Sunflower oil, Soy-bean oil, natural waxes and are free of toxic substances. Treatex Exterior Oils are the ideal new or renovation finish for decking, cladding, doors, windows, garden structures and other exterior joinery.
Treatex Exterior Oils penetrate deeply into timber surfaces and in a similar way to bark, attach to the wood capillaries providing protection against extreme climate conditions through a highly water repellent, weather and UV resistant surface that can prevent the formation of cracks and swelling in the surface after treatment.
- Easy to apply
- UV resistant
- Highly water resistant
- Contains no biocides or preservatives
- Safe for use on children's toys
- Can be used with Treatex Anti Slip Decking Oil
- SHEER is a lightly tinted clear finish with UV inhibitors
- Exterior Oil colours can be overcoated with Exterior Oils Clear for extra wear protection
- Exterior Oils can over be overcoated with Treatex Anti Slip Decking Oil
- 1L will cover approximately 15m² in one coat depending on the timber and method of application.
- 2.5L will cover approximately 37m² in one coat depending on the timber and method of application.