Deliveries over the Christmas period
Last order dates for Christmas delivery:
- Planed all round timber, rough sawn timber, skirting, and architraves - Wednesday 11 December
- Everything else (provided it is in stock) - Friday 20th December before 2pm
- Orders placed between Friday 20 and Monday 23 December 1pm will be dispatched on Monday 23 if possible but we cannot guarantee delivery for Christmas.
Most UK deliveries are shipped within 1 working day providing the order is placed before 2pm but can take up to 4 working days to be delivered.
Skirting, mouldings, doors and floors are machined to order and large volumes may take longer to arrive due to extra manufacturing time.
- free for most deliveries to the UK on orders over £45 *
- £5.95 for all standard deliveries to the UK under £45
- £9.95 for orders containing items over 1m in length regardless of order value
- £14.95 to remote areas such as the scottish highlands and islands regardless of order value
- £9.95 for pre-noon deliveries **
- £12.95 for Saturday and Sunday deliveries regardless of order value **
*Delivery charges apply to:
- products such as items over 1m in length and heavy items
- deliveries to Scottish Highlands and UK islands
- deliveries before noon and on weekends
** Pre-noon and weekend deliveries are not available for items over 1m in length or pallet deliveries
We use DPD to ship most of our products. DPD will deliver overnight to most areas in the UK mainland and request a signature upon successful delivery. They will provide a 1 hour delivery timeslot by text message provided you give a mobile number.
DPD can deliver at the weekends. The cut-off time for orders requiring weekend deliveries is 2pm on the Friday before the delivery date.
DPD can deliver pre-noon on weekdays. The cut-off time for orders requiring pre-noon deliveries is 2pm on the day before the delivery date.
Items over 1m in length will be sent by TNT. These cannot be delivered at the weekend and TNT cannot give a delivery timeslot.
At our own discretion we may use other couriers to ship to the certain areas, including the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and UK offshore islands.
Heavy and long items may be sent via pallet delivery.
UK highlands & islands, Northern Ireland, and Republic of Ireland deliveries
Most deliveries are shipped within 1 working day but can take up to 5 working days to be delivered.
- £14.95 for all Scottish remote locations
- £14.95 for all UK islands, Isle of Man and Channel Islands deliveries
- £14.95 for Republic of Ireland
- £14.95 for Northern Ireland
Delivery of large and heavy items
Large and heavy items such as flooring packs and machinery are delivered on a pallet and are charged at £60. Remote location pallet deliveries are £120. Pallet deliveries are only available within the UK
We deliver to Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.
We may ship to other countries not listed above but please contact us first before ordering.
Sorry, but we cannot ship the following items outside of the UK mainland:
- items weighing over 30kg
- any liquids (flammable or not)
- items over 1m in length
Large orders of timber cannot be shipped outside of the UK due to costs. We may refund your order in these cases at our discretion. If you are in doubt please contact us before placing your order.
Most international deliveries are received within 4 - 7 working days. If there will be a delay to an international delivery, we will let you know.
We use DPD to ship our products internationally. The courier delivering in the receiving country may differ if the shipper sub-contracts. At our own discretion we may use another courier depending on the weight and length of the products being shipped.