Wood Carving Blanks
High quality hardwood carving blanks. Free from knots, shakes and splits. With over 300 size options we're sure to have the right size for your next project.
Lime wood carving blanks
- easily worked with hand tools
- ideally suited for fine detailed carvings
- multiple thicknesses to choose from
- thinner blanks planed on all four sides for relief carving.
- Lime is also known as Basswood
Oak carving blanks
Oak is the traditional carving wood. Harder and with a coarser grain than lime it is nonetheless the first choice for a lot of figure carvers.