Tite-Fix Tongue Tite Screw 3.5 x 45mm (pack of 200)
Tongue-Tite is a specialist screw designed for softwood,
hardwood and fibre tongue & groove floorboards.
With the Tri-Lock™ TS threadform the screw will drive
straight through the boards & into the substrate
without pre-drilling. (Even hardwoods!)
Quick & easy to install and remove, with the benefit of
a secure fix. (No more squeaks.)
- The part thread reduces ‘Jacking’ where a full threaded screw
- tends to pull apart the jointed material.
- A narrow countersunk head gives a neat flush fixx to allow
- the next board to sit in place.
- The Tri - Lock™ TS Threadform: Three flats on thread means less surface contact between screw and floorboard when driven in - which means less battery wear, easier to insert and the screw will not work loose as the boards are walked upon.
- Star Recess (ST10) One bit supplied in pack
Just one size (3.5 x 45mm) to suit the popular floorboards currently used in today’s market.
Boxed in 200’s.