This is Robert Sorby’s flagship set and their most popular tool combination. Suitable for anyone into turning, from beginners through to professionals. We strongly believe that anyone starting out turning should buy the best tools they can afford. This set comprises six of Robert Sorby’s core range.
- 843H ¾" Spindle roughing gouge - turns square to round, a real work horse
- 840H ⅜" Spindle gouge - details spindle work
- 842H ⅜" Bowl gouge - makes light work of the hardest material and will quickly turn bowls
- 810H ¾" Standard skew chisel - modified this year to provide a slightly ‘rolled’ edge to help guard against catching an edge, this tool still retains much of its weight making it an ideal choice for larger spindle work, such as newel posts and table legs
- 830H ⅛" Parting tool - for parting off work and great for detailing
- 820H ½" Round nose scraper - just the job for bowls and platters
Presented in a high quality box. It delivers a striking visual impact especially if gifted as a present.
Free Oak Turning Blanks Offer
- Spend over £70 on Robert Sorby and get free oak turning blanks worth at least £6
- Spend over £100 on Robert Sorby and get free oak turning blanks worth at least £10
- Spend over £150 on Robert Sorby and get free oak turning blanks worth at least £16
More details on our free oak blanks offer for Robert Sorby orders