The Peter Child Pyrography Machine is deliberately over-engineered to be extremely robust and reliable. Units out there have been working hard continuously for twenty years or more. It is ideal for professional pyrographers who depend on this tool to make an income.
The power unit is housed in a strong steel case. Inside there are no complicated or delicate electronics to go wrong, just solid brass and phosphor bronze heavy duty components designed to withstand many years of use. If it is damaged it is easy and economical to repair.
- Light, accurate, controllable pen
- Variable heat up to 1100 degrees C
- Writes quickly and as fluently as a fountain pen
- Handle stays cool even after hours of work
- Tips easy and very cheap to replace
- Easy to make your own tips from special wire supplied
- Make tips to your design
New for 2018
The machine now comes with a newly designed pen manufactured by Robert Sorby.
The new pen has the following features:
- Ergonomic non-slip design.
- Incredibly cool running for continual use.
- Slim lightweight construction.
- Stainless steel head and copper internal components.
- Comfortable textured safety grip.