The Patriot Chuck is very popular and ticks all the boxes for build quality and the many accessories providing limitless versatility. Made in Sheffield by Robert Sorby, you can be confident that this chuck will last the test of time. It is a good quality self-centering four jaw scroll chuck giving a powerful grip in both internal and external grip modes.
The Patriot chuck is threaded to take interchangeable inserts to fit most lathe threads. The inserts can be changed quite quickly so that the chuck can be used with alternative lathes. This is a great feature if you change your lathe for one with a different thread as the insert can be changed to match the new lathe.Choose a threaded chuck to match your lathe. If the thread required is not listed phone us and we will be pleased to help.
- Compact design which does not strain lathe bearings.
- Threaded inserted system so there is a size to fit almost every lathe.
- Convenient single articulated key operation allowing access behind large projects.
- All jaws are perfectly matched so there is no need for tiresome number matching.
- Jaws stops prevent slides from working loose.Wide selection of useful jaws give additional versatility.Jaws dovetailed on inside and outside face.
- Enclosed back protects gearing against dust.
- Backplate is removable for easy maintenance and cleaning.
- Comes complete with woodscrew and 2" jaws which grip internally/ externally.
- English instruction manual supplied.