Osmo Polyx Oil Clear Matt 3062
Polyx Oil Original
For interior use - flooring, furniture and joinery
Polyx® Oil Original retains the natural character of the wood whilst increasing the durability, extremely hardwearing, it is water and dirt repellent
- Maximum 2 coats on untreated wood, 1 coat for renovation applied to a clean and dry surface - no sanding necessary!
- 1L covers approx 24m2 per coat
- The natural vegetable oils and waxes produce an even colouring and result in a harmonic, smooth surface
- Easy application – no need for a primer or sanding between coats – saving time and money.
- It is micro porous and does not crack, flake, peel or blister.
- Resistant against wine, beer, cola, coffee, tea, fruit juice, milk and water
Warning: Not to be used on exotic wood species such as Merbau, Wenge, Jatoba etc. Wood Wax Finish Clear Extra Thin is recommended for these tropical woods.
Tulipwood 20mm Pencil Round Skirting Boards & ArchitraveFrom £12.25 £9.80
Narex Premium Corner Chisel 10mm£39.35 £32.79
Nova 20mm Mini Jaw£37.00 £30.83
Sapele Ovolo mouldingFrom £8.43 £6.74
Pfeil Carvers Screw 155mm Spindle£75.95 £63.29
Smart Sanding Sheet 120 Grit£5.47 £4.56
Elephant Stripe - Slip£60.50 £50.42
Domed Cutter£9.95 £7.96
GreenCast160 clear epoxy casting resin£543.22 £452.68
Oak 20mm Lambs Tongue Skirting Board & ArchitraveFrom £18.13 £14.50