Osmo Polyx Oil Clear Matt 3062
Polyx Oil Original
For interior use - flooring, furniture and joinery
Polyx® Oil Original retains the natural character of the wood whilst increasing the durability, extremely hardwearing, it is water and dirt repellent
- Maximum 2 coats on untreated wood, 1 coat for renovation applied to a clean and dry surface - no sanding necessary!
- 1L covers approx 24m2 per coat
- The natural vegetable oils and waxes produce an even colouring and result in a harmonic, smooth surface
- Easy application – no need for a primer or sanding between coats – saving time and money.
- It is micro porous and does not crack, flake, peel or blister.
- Resistant against wine, beer, cola, coffee, tea, fruit juice, milk and water
Warning: Not to be used on exotic wood species such as Merbau, Wenge, Jatoba etc. Wood Wax Finish Clear Extra Thin is recommended for these tropical woods.