Osmo Anti-Slip Decking Oil Clear
For exterior use - wooden decking - stairs etc
Anti-Slip Decking Oil increases the durability of the surface, protects it against mould, algae and fungal attack and reduces the risk of slipping. The surface is water, weathering, and UV resistant. As a top coat it increases the durability of a pigmented first coat. Contains special compressed organic particles which are evenly dispersed within the finish, and provides an anti-slip surface when dry. Made with natural oils it is water resistant. The finish contains active ingredients which protect the surface against mould, algae and fungal attack.
- Oil based, anti-slip finish - added safety for your family!
- Clear, satin finish for exterior wood
- Recommended for wooden decking
- Increases the durability of the surface, protects it against mould, algae and fungal attack
- Reduces the risk of slipping. The surface is water and weathering resistant
- 1 litre covers approx 24 m2 with 1 coat
- Only to be used as a top coat over a pigmented first coat such as Wood Oils or Natural Oil Wood-Stain
- Does not crack, flake, peel or blister
- Microporous, breathable finish allowing the wood to breath and reduces the risk of swelling and shrinkage.
- 5 year shelf life or more if tin is tightly closed
- Coverage 1 litre= approx 60 m2 with one coat
*Anti-Slip Decking Oil is not recommended to be used as a stand-alone finish and is to be used as a top coat only