Nova 75mm (3") Long Nosed Chuck Accessory Jaw Set
NOVA 75mm Long Nosed Chuck Accessory Jaw Set
These have tremendous holding power both externally and internally. The jaws are very versatile and ideal for green woodturning. Internally they feature a dovetail grip around the top for holding footed bowls and other footed workpieces. In the centre is NOVA’s PowerGrip offering a rock solid grip when holding spigots. This unique long nosed jaws set has a 50mm rise above their mounting base resulting in a very long reach deep inside of bowls. The jaw expands into a recess between 54mm and 73mm diameter. When gripping a spigot the range is 40mm to 60mm diameter. These jaws will also hold square stock between 29mm and 50mm.
- Dovetail grip around the top for footed bowls etc
- Deep internal PowerGrip for rock solid grip on a spigot
- Expands into a recess between 54mm and 73mm diameter
- Spigot range from 40mm to 60mm diameter
- Square timber between 29mm and 50mm