Kreg Screws are specifically designed to hold your pieces together to create a strong, long-lasting joint.
Zinc screws are recommended for a wide variety of indoor projects where moisture is not a concern.
Fine-Thread screws are the preferred choice for hardwoods like cherry, maple, oak, etc. that are hard and dense. Fine threads are less aggressive, so they’ll drive without splitting, but these screws have a higher number of threads per inch to ensure great holding power.
- Specifically designed to hold your pieces together to create a strong, long-lasting joint
- Square-drive prevents bit slipping while driving
- Flat-bottom head seats firmly in pocket hole
- Smooth shank draws the joint together
- Case-hardened steel won’t bend, break, or snap
- Self-tapping tip drills its own hole without splitting
- Zinc finish for a wide variety of indoor projects
- Fine thread for use with hardwoods