Titebond Extend Wood Glue
Formulated from the Original Wood Glue this professional interior aliphatic resin emulsion will give you the same reliability of bond and more. Providing you with more 'open time' for complicated assemblies and the extended application times needed for laminations. Developing a bond stronger than the wood itself Extend Wood Glue is also stiffer and more heat resistant in the fully cured state than Titebond III and most other PVA and aliphatic resins making it most suitable for laminations in shaped work and interior applications likely to be exposed to higher than normal temperatures (kitchens, fire surrounds, radiator covers, trivets, airing cupboards to name but a few).
- Titebond Original but with more time to assemble
- Titebond Original but with more time to apply
- Titebond Original but with a stiffer cured glue line
- Titebond Original but with more heat resistance
- The perfect glue for laminations
- Versatile - Water clean-up - Non toxic