Osmo UV-Protection-Oil Extra in Oak is a satin-matt, clear finish for exterior. It is based on natural oils, is microporous, and does not crack, flake, peel or blister.When used as a final finish after staining wood, Osmo UV-Protection-Oil Extra prolongs the renovation time significantly.
- Optimal protection from the sun - the first clear oil-based UV-protection for exterior use!
- Clear or pigmented in Oak, satin-matt for exterior use
- Especially recommended for vertical surfaces such as timber cladding, windows and doors
- Prolongs the renovation time significantly when used as a top coat for staining wood
- Contains active ingredients for the preventative protection against algae and fungal decay
- As a stand-alone finish it blocks the greying process by UV-Protection factor 12 in comparison to untreated wood
- 1 litre covers approx 24 m2 with 1 coat
- 2 coats on raw wood, 1 coat for surface renewal - no sanding necessary!
*Timber must be weathered prior to application to exotic wood species such as Mahogany, Sapele, Rosewood, Wenge etc