Veritas Power Tenon Cutter
Veritas patented power tenon cutters are designed to be used with a power drill or hand-brace. The easy way to create perfect round tenon joints in both green and seasoned wood. Great for furniture making.
The cutters feature a built-in honing guide to allow easy re-sharpening with a drum sander mounted.
- Eight sizes from 5/8" to 1" cut 2.3/4" long tenons
- Sizes 1.1/4" to 2" will cut 4.1/4" long tenons, for structural connections
- All have hex shanks; sizes 5/8" to 1" are for use in electric drill with a 3/8" chuck
- 1/4" to 2" need more torque to drive so use in larger electric drills with a 1/2" chuck
- Back end of blade is contoured to avoid anything extending beyond revolving body, increasing safety
- Features a built-in level to make in-line cutting more accurate