This spokeshave returns to a traditional design of many years ago with the blade set at 20° and with a 25° micro bevel which produces a very clean cut. Cutting depth is adjusted by altering the position of the toe piece rather than the blade, which is fixed to the body. The shape of the body allows it to be used in the conventional position for flat or convex work whilst turned over it can be used for concave work. The body is cast aluminium whilst the blade is a high quality tool steel which holds its edge over a long period of time. Another fine product from Veritas.
- 25° micro bevel produces very clean cut
- Traditional design with blade set at 20°
- Adjustable cutting depth via toe-piece
- Can be used for flat, convex or concave work
- Cast aluminium body
- High quality tool steel blade