This versatile knife has an oval handle for a comfortable fit and fine grooves for a good grip in your hand. Designed to use standard disposable scalpel blades, it comes with 12 razor-sharp high-carbon blades (four of each style shown) that are easy to hone for repeated use. Featuring a solid brass collet on an anodized aluminum body, blade change is quick and easy and blade orientation is always ideal, in line with the major axis of the body. The magnetic end cap is removable to store up to six blades in the handle and keeps blades from rattling around inside. Although offered as a carver's knife for fine detail work, it is equally effective as a multi-purpose workshop knife. About 150mm long. It has both the value and style you expect of a Veritas product. Made in Canada.
- Useful for small trimming tasks and planning in tight spaces
- Ideal for cleaning up narrow grooves and dados
- Accurately machined and ground with sides are flat and square
- Ingenious shavings deflector helps minimise mouth choking
- Solid brass, one-piece lever cap/palm rest holds the full-width blade in place
- Lapped O-1 tool steel blade
- Made in Canada