Made to fit easily into the pocket, the carpenter's gauge combines both direct reading compass and marking gauge in one tool. It will precisely draw circles up to 300mm(12") in diameter and can easily be used to find the centre for a corner radius and then quickly reversed to accurately draw the corner radius. The stainless steel rule is graduated with both imperial and metric scales. Fast, efficient and accurate, the Veritas Carpenter's Gauge will find a welcome home in many apron pockets, tool bags and cabinetmaker's tool chests.
- Designed to be carried in an apron/pocket
- Locks vertically for usage
- Locks horizontally for easy storage/carry
- Direct reading in metric/imperial
- Scribe circles up to 300mm(12")
- Made of brass, stainless steel and tough ABS
- Made in Canada