Made to the usual Veritas high quality standard, these beam compass (or trammel) heads can be clamped to any length of material between 5/8" (16mm) and 3/4" (19mm) thick to produce accurate circles or arcs of any size. Two examples of the attention to detail typical of this manufacturer are: the pointed steel pins which are positioned adjacent to the clamping screws to ensure a secure grip; and the offset point on one of the pins which allows for fine setting of the radius. Materials used are hardened steel, brass and anodised aluminium and there is a plastic storage case provided.
- Aluminum heads clamp on bar from 5/8"- 3/4"
- Unlimited circle size
- Brass clamping knob tightly holds to beam
- Points have 1/8" of fine adjustment
- Hardened points mark surfaces such as steel plate
- Includes pencil for marking wood & wallboard