Treatex Hardwax Oil Natural can be used in two different ways:
- As a base coat which is designed to neutralise the colour change caused by applying Treatex Hardwax Oil Clear. To change the appearance of light coloured timbers such as oak as little as possible, brush (not roller) on a thin coat of Treatex Hardwax Oil Natural on to unfinished timber, before sealing with clear Treatex Hardwax Oil. Treatex Hardwax Oil Natural should not be used as a base coat on darker coloured timbers.
- As a top coat on top of our Spruce Colour Tone. For a whiter white seal our Spruce Colour Tone with two coats of Treatex Hardwax Oil Natural.
- Easy to apply
- Quick drying
- No sanding required between coats
- Low odour
- Water resistant
- Withstands high temperatures
- Very durable
- Easy to clean with Treatex Floor Care or Treatex Spray on Floor & Surface Cleaner
- Easy to maintain with Treatex Wax Polish
- Spot repairable
Protect and enhance the natural beauty of wood with Treatex Hardwax Oil. Using over 40 years of experience in the timber and wood finishing industries our Hardwax Oil was developed to be user friendly, quick drying, easy to maintain but above all to provide a hard wearing and attractive finish. Treatex Hardwax Oil is manufactured on a base of natural sustainable raw materials: jojoba oil, linseed oil, sunflower oil, beeswax, candelilla wax and carnauba wax. Suitable for all types of internal joinery including floors, stairs, doors, furniture and kitchen worktops.