Tormek, already one of the most versatile and comprehensive sharpening systems, now has even more potential. These Tormek diamond-grinding wheels offer huge benefits: exceptional durability and the ability to sharpen on the flat side as well as the periphery. Used together with MB-100 multi base you can sharpen on the side of the diamond wheel to produce a completely flat bevel, which may be preferable in some cases. In addition, these diamond grinding wheels will never require dressing and will always retain their original diameter.
The quality of the diamond surface provides a high quality and consistent finish to your edge tools. Diamond is the world's hardest material and almost twice as hard as cubic boron nitride (CBN). Diamond's extreme hardness and durability make it the ultimate abrasive material for sharpening. Although the wheels work perfectly well dry, Tormek recommend using water as it gives a much better result. The Tormek Coarse diamond grinding wheel has a grit size of 360 mesh. It can quickly restore a badly dulled tool and remove a nick or ding from an edge.
You can sharpen all types of material, including steel, ceramic, and tungsten carbide. These wheels fit Tormek T-8, Tormek T-7 and previous models Tormek 2000 - 2006 with a 250mm stone diameter.
- Diamond grinding wheels for exceptional durability
- Coarse 360 grit quickly restores dull edges and removes nicks on edge
- Sharpens on the flat side as well as the periphery
- Use with MB-100 multi base to produce a completely flat bevels
- Never requires dressing
- Always retains original diameter
- Diamond surface provides a high quality and consistent finish
- Sharpens steel, ceramic, and tungsten carbide
- Fits 250mm Tormek machines: T-8, T-7 and 2000 – 2006