The Kreg® Rip-Cut™ turns your circular saw into a precision edge-guided cutting tool that makes straight, accurate, repeatable cuts in plywood, MDF, and other large sheets. With the Rip-Cut™, you can cut with the confidence you want and the precision you need.
The Rip-Cut™ easily makes straight, accurate, repeatable cuts without measuring, marking, or having to keep the saw on the cut line. The Rip-Cut™ does this with a long edge guide that follows the straight edge of the sheet you are cutting. So, all you have to do is lock the saw in at the measurement you want—up to 610mm—using the built-in measuring scale, and then make your cut.
- Straight, accurate, repeatable rip cuts and crosscuts made easy
- Make rip cuts and crosscuts up to 610mm wide
- Cut multiple pieces to the same size with just one setup
- Use the oversize edge guide for precise control throughout the cut
- Eliminate need for marking, measuring, and layout lines
- Take your saw to the material instead of having to take your material to the saw
- Universal sled accepts most circular saws—left or right blade
- Use left- or right-handed with reversible edge guide