For free modelling in styrofoam. For the manufacture of any profile.For free cutting in thick styrofoam panels for Diorama model railway construction. For architectural model building, prototype construction, for designers and decorators. For fine work on construction insulation. And of course for classical model building. No "crumbling" as when working with knife and sandpaper! Stable frame with pivoted fixing element and extendable lower wire fixing. This means a maximum extension of 200mm. Workpiece height 150mm. Cutting wire temperature infinitely variable: With a little practice, you can achieve optimum cuts depending on the material density and thickness. This is mostly possible at medium temperatures and without too much pressure. Heat-up time 1 second! Complete with five deformable cutting wires 200 x 0.85mm.Technical data: 12V. 60W. 50/60Hz. Cutting wire temperature is variable between 150° and 350°. We recommend MICROMOT mains adaptors with a capacity of 2.0A for operation.Note: Styrofoam is an inexpensive material, and extremely environmentally friendly compared with all other materials. Can be purchased in specialist shops and DIY centres.
- Cutting wires (200 x 0.85mm) can be deformed for the manufacture of any profile by hand or pliers
- Pivoted fixing element at top
- Extendable wire fixing for maximum extension of 200mm.
- Cutting temperature infinitely variable
- Polarity-protected system plug
- We recommend MICROMOT mains adaptors with a capacity of 2.0A for operation