With electronic speed control from 250 to 750rpm. Also for wet sanding. Sands long edges, end sections, radii, mitres and by turning work piece over - accurate flat surfaces at right angles. Used on soft and hard woods, non-ferrous metals, steel, plastics (Plexiglass and fibreglass), cork and rubber. Includes chart for recommended speeds on differentmaterials. Main body of ribbed die-cast aluminium Table of die-cast aluminium with machined surface. Tilts 15° inwards and 45° outwards (a scale facilitates accurate adjustment). Machined backing disc - driven by a twin ball bearingspindle.
Standard, commercially available sanding discs fix firmly and can be replaced quickly. disc diameter 250mm. Max A dust collection adapter for attaching a vacuum cleaner/dust extractor is included. 220 - 240V with drive via toothed belt (reduction ratio 7.3:1). Electronic speed control approx. 250 - 750rpm Maximum sanding height 135mm, table 275 x 105mm. Suppled with a mitre fence and 2 each sanding discs of 100grit and 240grit. Equipped with vacuum cleaner adapter for working in a clean, dust-free environment. Overall size without table 330 x 280 x 230mm.
- Electronic speed control 250 - 750rpm
- Includes chart for recommended speeds on different materials
- Main body & table of ribbed die-cast aluminium
- Table tilts 15° inwards & 45° outwards
- Disc diameter 250mm.
- Dust collection adaptor included
- Supplied with mitre fence and 2 each sanding discs of 100 grit and 240 grit