The TG125/E is a precision device for fine sanding work and minor material correction. It features electronic speed control giving the range 250 to 800m/min. It is suitable for all wood types, steel, non-ferrous metals, precious metals, plastics (also Plexiglas and glass fibre). The sander is both powerful and vibration-free running thanks to balanced DC 140W motor, housed in a glass fibre reinforced polyamide case. The 140 x 98mm table is aluminium, adjustable to 50° incline downwards, 10° upwards. The 125mm diameter disc has a glued-on silicon film. This surface ensures that self-adhesive sanding discs can be removed without problems after use. Two additional quadratic silicon films ensure that used discs can be stored and reused. A suction channel allows connection to a vacuum for dust-free working. Supplied with two sanding discs of each grit: 80, 150 and 240grit. The machine can also be used vertically (clamped for safety) for sharpening tools etc.
- For all wood types, steel, non-ferrous metals, precious metals, plastics (also Plexiglas and glass fibre)
- Powerful and vibration-free running due to balanced DC motor
- Housing in glass fibre reinforced casing
- Aluminium table, adjustable from +50° to -10°
- Fitted with dust extraction for connection to vacuum