With electronic speed control from 3,000 to 9,000 rpm or 8 to 24m/sec with standard wheels. The slim housing facilitates the grinding of long workpieces and includes an adapter to connect a vacuum cleaner to the unit. The tool rests and eye guards are both adjustable. A spindle lock eases the changing of wheels and discs. Supplied with a 50mm x 13mm corundum (grade N) and silicon carbide (soft compound) disc for general grinding and sharpening of hard materials respectively.The right hand drive accepts the polishing arbour supplied as standard. Wheels 50 x 13 x 12.7mm. Motor 230V. Insulated to class 2.
- Electronic speed control from 3,000 to 9,000 rpm
- Slim housing helps when grinding long workpieces
- Includes adapter to connect to a vacuum
- Tool rests and eye guards both adjustable
- Spindle lock for easy changing of wheels and discs
- Supplied with 50 x 13mm corundum (grade N) and silicon carbide (soft compound) discs