A great precision tool for delicate or small jobs which you can't do with a standard drill: e.g. precision drilling, milling, sanding, polishing, brushing, de-rusting, engraving and cutting. Includes keyless chuck (capacity 0.3 - 3.2 mm). A precision ball bearing minimises spindle side play. Spindle lock button for bit changing obviates the need for spanners. Recessed spindle head for inserting MlCROMOT steel collets. Efficient forced ventilation cooling of motor (and electronic components in "E" model). High quality 12 - 18 Volt, 5 pole motor with variable speed 3,000 to 15,000rpm. Fibreglass reinforced POLYAMIDE casing. For use with MICROMOT transformers of at least 2.0A.
- Precision tool for delicate or small jobs
- Keyless chuck (capacity 0.3 - 3.2 mm)
- Spindle lock for easy bit changing
- Recessed spindle head for inserting: MlCROMOT collets
- High quality 12 - 18V, 5 pole motor
- Fibreglass reinforced POLYAMIDE casing
- For use with MICROMOT transformers of at least 2.0A