A two speed fretsaw and a great a tool for model building and other fine detailed work. Fitted with a saw blade holder that takes both standard and pinless saw blades. The saw arm and the bellows with an adjustable nozzle, provide an unobstructed view of the work. The 2 parallel swinging saw arms, made of die cast aluminium with ball-bearing direct drive, are adjusted by a rotary knob for basic adjustment of saw blade tension. The 360mm x 180mm main table can be tilted for mitre cuts up to 45°. It is powered by a special motor with electronic stroke regulation and constant speed even under load. Supplied with 5 coarse and fine saw blades.
- Supplied with 5 coarse and fine saw blades
- Free-swinging saw blade holder for standard and pin less blades
- Bellows with adjustable air nozzle
- Rotary knob for basic adjustment of saw blade tension
- Housing base made of cast steel