The Kreg Precision Miter Gauge System requires no calibrating, and features positive stops at 0°, 10°, 22½°, 30° and 45° to make it easy to cut accurate miters quickly. When you do want to cut a more complicated angle, the easy-to-use Vernier scale allows for fast adjustments to 1/10th of a degree. Plus, the Precision Miter Gauge System offers a long, anodized-aluminum fence and stop system that let you easily make accurate, repeatable cuts.
- One Miter Gauge with everything you need for accuracy
- Factory-calibrated; perfect right out of the box
- Positive stops at 0°, 10°, 221/2°, 30°, and 45° (degrees)
- Brass pin allows quick changes between positive stop angles
- 610mm bar with 5 bar adjusters eliminates “play” between the bar and miter slot
- 610mm fence with swing stop and self-adhesive measuring tape