Nova Comet II Lathe with G3 Reversible Chuck
This new lathe has variable speed and a reversing switch giving additional flexibility and allows you to achieve a superior finish. The controls are conveniently placed below the tailstock. The powerful electronic variable speed motor offers an RPM range from 250 to 4000 RPM making the Comet II Midi Lathe a perfect choice for many projects, from small components to bowls.
It has a three-step pulley system offering different speed ranges while providing maximum flexibility. With the middle step usually providing enough range for most woodturning applications, the additional 2 pulleys provide more torqe for the more demanding work.
- Solid cast iron construction
- 12” swing capacity over bed
- 16” between centers
- 3/4HP electronic variable speed motor
- 3 step pilley system to dial in low, medium and high speed ranges
- Quick Action Cam Controls – precisely adjust to your requirements, fast.
Nova G3 Woodturning Chuck
- A high power geared chuck ideal for the lathes up to 360mm/14" diameter swing
- Precision machined 1045 high tensile steel body with open back for easy cleaning
- Hardened geared action delivers incredible smooth strength, 2 year warranty
- Lightweight, body length of only 45mm, minimal overhang
- Places far less load on the lathe’s spindle and bearings for solid, vibration-free turning
- Single handed operation and fast, positive location
- Auto Safety Stop feature prevents the jaw slides protruding past the chuck body