The new Nova Comet II woodturning lathe benefits variable speed and a reversing switch giving additional flexibility and allows you to achieve a superior finish. The controls are conveniently placed below the tailstock. The powerful electronic variable speed motor offers an RPM range from 250 to 4000 RPM making the Comet II Midi Lathe a perfect choice for many projects, from small components to bowls.
It has a three-step pulley system offering different speed ranges while providing maximum flexibility. With the middle step usually providing enough range for most woodturning applications, the additional 2 pulleys provide more torqe for the more demanding work.
- Solid cast iron construction
- 12” swing capacity over bed
- 16” between centers
- Variable Speed
- 3/4 HP Electronic Variable Speed Motor
- 3 step pulley system to dial in low, medium and high speed ranges
- Quick Action Cam Controls – precisely adjust to your requirements, fast.