Prepare to enjoy carving with these versatile tools with replaceable and reversible blades that may be turned for use on the pull or push of a stroke. The easy snap-on and snap-off process will save time and space in your workshop. The blades are made from high quality hardened stainless steel for long lasting use, whilst the handles made of glass-filled nylon for added stability. Blade replacements available in flat, round, and angle, either fine or coarse and 8" or 3" length. Blades are made of 400 series stainless steel. Rasps sets come complete with handle and flat blade(s).
- Supplied as; 8" flat coarse blade, 8" coarse/fine twinpack or 3" flat coarse blade
- Reversible for push or pull direction
- Made of 400 series stainless steel
- Can be used for general rough-cut shaping to make your designing easier
- For use on door edges, shaving edges on sheetrock (drywall), plastic, rubber, and Formica, just to mention a few