If all tools were graded by their usefulness and longevity then Microplanes would be high on the list. Manufactured in the USA from high grade stainless steel, the unique centre line manufacturing process creates hundreds of extremely sharp teeth for fast, smooth, effortless cutting. Durable, non-clogging and rustproof. Use to shape a wide variety of materials - wood, plastics, rubber, body filler, etc, etc. Microplanes leave a good finish, requiring only a light sanding to further refine the surface.
- Cuts - doesn't scrape or tear
- Blade made from 400 series stainless steel with plastic handle
- Use as an alternative to coarse sandpaper
- Shape with precision and control
- Two sizes available, 3.3/8" or 8" length