Kreg Screws are specifically designed to hold your pieces together to create a strong, long-lasting joint.
Zinc screws are recommended for a wide variety of indoor projects where moisture is not a concern.
Coarse-Thread screws are recommended for use with softwoods like cedar, pine, fir, etc. — as well as for sheet goods such as plywood and MDF — that are soft and not very dense. Coarse screws have deep, aggressive threads that bite into those soft fibers to ensure solid holding power.
- Specifically designed to hold your pieces together to create a strong, long-lasting joint
- Square-drive prevents bit slipping while driving
- Flat-bottom head seats firmly in pocket hole
- Smooth shank draws the joint together
- Case-hardened steel won’t bend, break, or snap
- Self-tapping tip drills its own hole without splitting
- Zinc finish for a wide variety of indoor projects
- Fine thread for use with hardwoods