The Kreg Drawer Slide Jig takes the guesswork out of installing drawer slides. This easy-to use jig holds slides in position as you drill mounting holes in the cabinet, and it supports drawer boxes while mounting slides to the drawer. Plus, the Jig works with ball-bearing, epoxy-coated, and undermount slides for perfect positioning every time. The Jig simplifies drawer installation by aligning slides in the cabinet and on the drawer. Built-in tabs make the jig easy to align to support the slide inside the cabinet, and to support the drawers as you attach the slides to them. The jig is simple to use, and it ensures that every drawer fits right and operates smoothly.
- Install drawer slides the fast, easy way for drawers that fit perfectly every time and slide smoothly
- Accurate slide positioning with built-in indexing tabs
- Repeatable results without measuring and marking
- Versatile for use in cabinets, cases, and more
- Reversible to mount slides to cabinet and drawer box
- Secure for holding slides in place as you work
- Strong, lightweight materials for easy handling