COLT MaxiCut RotaStop® forstner bits guarantee a faster cutting performance compared to any other forstner bit.
Key features include:
- a cutting centre point that offers no resistance as it cuts through the wood ahead of the main cutters
- asymmetrical chip breakers that cut the swarf into chips rather than swirls making waste easier to remove
- made from the finest raw material giving ultimate sharpness and maximum tool life
- uses the unique RotaStop® shank system eliminating the risk of rotation in the chuck
The unique RotaStop® shank system:
- eliminates the risk of rotation in the chuck with no need for allen screws when working with extension rod
- automatically locks into any chuck and eliminates the possibility of rotation which can lead to damage on the shank
- RotaStop® will also lock and unlock quickly and easily in a MaxiCut® extension rod
- the extension rod shank also has the RotaStop® design, which can be fitted into a chuck or into one of the MaxiCut® Morse taper adaptator.