Oil-free, low crumble steel wool for wood and metal work. Manufactured in the UK to the highest standards.
- Grade 0000 - excellent for applying wax , cutting down French polish, cleaning and polishing wood and metal surfaces where a fine finish is needed.
- Grade 0 - use to clean woodwork or dirty metalwork, and with white spirit or meths after stripping to clean surfaces thoroughly before re-finishing.
- Grade 2 - used for stripping and heavy cleaning
- Steel Wool burns very quickly and easily; keep it away from sources of combustion (i.e. sparks etc).
- Always use a knife or scissors to cut steel wool