Chestnut Steel Wool Grade 0000 (Extra Fine)
Chestnut Steel wool Grade 0000
From £4.25 £3.40
Oil-free, low crumble steel wool for wood and metal work. Manufactured in the UK to the highest standards.
- Grade 0000 - excellent for applying wax , cutting down French polish, cleaning and polishing wood and metal surfaces where a fine finish is needed.
- Grade 0 - use to clean woodwork or dirty metalwork, and with white spirit or meths after stripping to clean surfaces thoroughly before re-finishing.
- Grade 2 - used for stripping and heavy cleaning
- Steel Wool burns very quickly and easily; keep it away from sources of combustion (i.e. sparks etc).
- Always use a knife or scissors to cut steel wool
Pfeil Handles HCM1-4From £6.28 £5.02
Hamlet 1½" x ⅜" HD Skew Scraper R/H£77.95 £64.96
Nova SN2 Chuck (insert version) JS100N & JSPIN£184.99 £154.16
Patriot Chuck 1" (25mm) Jaws£52.32 £43.60
Chestnut Lemon OilFrom £12.69 £10.15
Palace Road - Morris£74.00 £61.67
Pomegranate - Grey Scale£101.00 £84.17
Narex 5 Pocket Leather Tool Roll£26.41 £22.01
Arbortech TurboPlane Blade£148.98 £124.15