Bessey K Body REVO KR 2500/95 Clamp
No need for quad packs at these prices! Our single price will beat most equivalent quad pack prices.
1. The large, perfectly parallel jaw faces with jaw protection caps are characteristic of the original BESSEY K Body REVO. It allows easy clamping and spreading of sensitive surfaces and right angles, even round and pointed work- pieces. The extremely large flat clamping surfaces made of impact and break resistant polyamide is extremely powerful and exactly parallel. The three removable pressure caps are repellant to glue and resistant to paint and grease solvents.
2. For the first time both jaws can be adjusted to optimize clamping preparation. With the push of a button the fixed jaw can be positioned to where you want it.
3. The work-piece contact elements are made from impact resistant polyamide prevent direct contact by the work-piece on the rail when the clamping surface is fully deployed.
- Clamping force up to 7,000 N
- Steplessly adjustable and fixable upper section for improved work-piece positioning
- Very large parallel clamping surfaces
- With 3 pressure caps to protect delicate surfaces
- Can be converted to spreading function with no need for tools
- High quality 2 component plastic handle
- Jaw depth 95mm