Bison PU Max Wood Adhesive
Bison PU Max is:
- For water-resistant (EN 204 D4) mutual (surface) joining of practically all types of wood as well as joining practically all types of wood to many building materials, such as gypsum, (natural) stone, (cellular) concrete, metal, hard foam and various synthetics. Especially for bonding and repairing wood constructions and wood connections that have to meet stringent requirements. Suitable for finger joints, dovetail joints, mortise and tenon joints, dowels, springs, and more.
- Suitable for interior and exterior applications, such as façade carpentry and sandwich panels. Also for less-fitting joints (for example, unplaned wood). D4: Interiors where flowing water or condensation are present over long periods on a regular basis. Exteriors exposed to the influences of the weather, providing effective protection for bonded wood.
- (Sea)waterproof (EN 204 D4)
- Limited filling; slightly effervescing
- Temperature and all-weather resistant
- Can be used internally and externally