Bessey Duo Clamp 160mm
The Bessey Duo Clamp can be used for clamping and spreading with one hand. The ergonomically shaped handle with pump lever runs parallel to the rail. That way, balanced, safe handling is always guaranteed. The practical turning knob allows you to switch easily at any time from clamping to spreading. A press of a button is all it takes to be immediately released, as well as rapidly adjusted. The large, jaw faces made from impact-and fracture-resistant reinforced polyamide are exactly parallel. For gentle clamping of a very wide range of different shapes over the entire length of the rail, without spacers.
- Clamping force up to 1,200 N
- Change from clamping to spreading with the turn of a knob
- Handle with pump lever parallel to the rail
- Convenient one-handed operation, with little effort required
- All-round clamping – in front of, behind and at the side of the rail