Skirting & Architrave
Highest quality skirting board and architrave
Our Skirting and Architraves are machined on the premises from top quality kiln-dried certified hardwoods. It is worth noting that all of our mouldings are machined from solid timber that will take the bumps and knocks from the busy home or office environments. We only have the skirting profile on one side rather than two profiles on opposing sides. Both skirting and architraves are supplied un finished as this is best completed following fitting, ensuring any knocks/ marks can be sanded out first. We suggest finishing with Osmo Oil or Treatex finishes.
We supply skirting and matching architrave in the following woods:
Tulipwood is ideal where a high quality painted finish is required.
- Ogee Skirting and Architrave
- Lamb's Tongue Skirting and Architrave
- Torus Skirting and Architrave
- Pencil Round Skirting and Architrave
- Ovolo Skirting and Architrave
- Chamfered Round Skirting and Architrave
- Chamfered Skirting and Architrave
Bespoke and custom-made
Because we make our products onsite we can custom make any mould that you require. Please contact us to discuss your skirting and architrave requirements.